I love this festive winter collection by Burberry. The red lipstick looks so bright and beautiful and the luminising powder is really pretty. I adore the packaging, if I ever owned one of these products I don’t think I could actually bring myself to use it.
Gold Glow Fragranced Luminising Powder – Gold No.01 – Limited Edition
Burberry Kisses – Military Red No.109
Eye Colour Cream – Festive gold No.120
Burberry Kisses Gloss – Military Red No.109
Nail Polish – Festive Gold No.449
Nail Polish – Military Red No.300
A new collection by Sephora coming in 2016. Sephora Pantone Universe Color of the Year. The colours in the palette are so pretty.
I don’t know how I missed it, but I’ve only just found out that Paul & Joe does fashion as well as beauty. I love this Autumn/Winter look book by Paul & Joe Sister for 2015. The looks are so fun and casual and those jackets are beautiful.
Just a little selection of drugstore make-up products I want to try out:
1. e.l.f Flawless Finish Foundation – £3.98
2. e.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer – £4.50
3. e.l.f Angled Foundation Brush – £4.50
4. e.l.f Lip Exfoliator – £4.50
5. Kiko Milano Matte Muse Lipstick in Luxury Sangria – £6.90
6. Kiko Milano Illuminating Stick in Bright Rose – £6.90
7. MUA Power Pouts Lipstick in Crazy In Love – £1.00
8. Gosh Multi Colour Blush Bronze in shade 51 – £7.99
9. Kiko Milano Moon Dust Face Powder in Fairy Mauve – £13.90
10. Collection Speedy Highlighter Pearl Sheen 1 – £3.99